#Ученичество

| #Ученичество. 2024. Вып. 4 | #Apprenticeship. 2024. Issue 4 77 The classes were based on the school curriculum transferred from Imperial Russia, from its founding. In all grades, classes were about Serbian language and literature, and later were introduced lectures of Serbian history and Yugoslav geography. Additionally, the curricula of biology, chemistry and physics were harmonized, and a new subject, political economy, was introduced with the aim of providing humanitarian, national Russian education at a grassroots level . 22 Following the equating of this Gymnasium with other Serbian high school students of the seventh grade on 25 May 1921, in the presence of ministerial delegate Aleksandar Belic, there was the possibility of laying high matriculation. The curriculum was subject to continuous improvement, with the number of classes in Serbian language being increased in the subsequent academic year. Over time, the most conservative Russian circles became aware of the needs of education reform. At the beginning of the school year 1923/24 The Commission was formed, to create a new curriculum, which was composed of university professors Stepan Kuljbakin, Aleksandar Dobroklonski and Ivan Malinin . 23 Director of the Russian-Serbian gymnasium Pletnjov was, on his own, introduced a new spelling and orthography which caused a rebellion of some Russian emigres. 24 The Commission accepted a proposal on the work of two types of Russian high schools, as well on the change of curriculum which would be the same as in the secondary schools of the Kingdom, except that the students were required to learn and Russian language and literature and history and geography of Russia, too . 25 This curriculum required the study of two foreign languages, one of which had to be Serbian and the other either German, or French, or English. It increased the number of lessons in mathematics, drawing, history and geography, natural history, but cut down on gymnastics, which remained only in the lower grades. Due to the large number of hours per week, it was proposed that lessons should last 40 minutes, and from the school year 1924/25 a small school-leaving examination was introduced. These decisions were communicated to the Ministry of Education, the School Council, the Commission and other schools. 26 This meant that from the school year 1924/25 a new curriculum was implemented, which was immediately introduced in all classes of the Russian-Serbian Gymnasium. In that year the foundations of the reform of Russian schools were laid. Although a big step in the work of Russian secondary schools was made, it was followed by the dissatisfaction. Director and members of the collective Russian-Serbian Gymnasium in Belgrade believed that the reform was made, in the organizational sense, to Gymnasium lose independence, and that it felt under the dictatorship of Russian emigration conservative of educational authorities. 27 Girls' institutes were not satisfied with the abolition of the second foreign language, which was a specific feature of girls' education, and a Russian church protested against the reduction of the number of hours of religious education in the higher grades. However, the Ministry of Education didn't pay any attention to this and worked intensively on the implementation of the reform. 22 AJ. 66-1111-1442 (Report A. Belic, 27 June 1921). 23 AJ. 66-1107-1438 (Act of the Russian School Council, March 31st, 1924). 24 AJ. 66-1111-1442 (Petition against Pletnjov, April 15th, 1924). 25 AJ. 66-1107-1438 (Act of the Ministry of Education, October 1st, 1924) . 26 AJ. 66-1107-1438 (Act of the Ministry of Education, October 1st, 1924) . 27 AJ. 66-1111-442 (Act of the Director of the Russian-Serbian Gymnasium in Belgrade, 13th December 1925).

RkJQdWJsaXNoZXIy ODQ5NTQ=